“Social is the new normal for how we work; however, some executives still need convincing,”
“Independent studies, as well as our own research, have shown that enterprise social software actually boosts employee performance, especially when it’s tied to real business objectives that impact a company’s bottom line. With its focus on enabling sales team and supporting customer service, the latest release of Telligent Enterprise makes it easy for C-level executives to say ‘yes’ to social in the workplace,” explained Brandt.
According to a recent survey of US knowledge workers by Forrester Research, Inc., “51% of those using social-business-
Telligent Enterprise 4.0 was designed to deliver real business value by:
• Enabling sales teams to drive revenue through better deal collaboration, campaign management and account management.
• Supporting customer service to quickly respond to customer needs through greater access to knowledge and expertise.
• Creating a unified view into customer experience by connecting employees and information in a single knowledge hub accessible by the entire organization.
Key elements of Telligent Enterprise 4.0 include:
• Social sales enablement: Shorten sales cycles by giving sales teams a central knowledge hub for account management, deal collaboration, and campaign resources. New core integration capabilities allow you to bring internal and external teams together to collect and share data, pulling information from enterprise systems for one view into customer experience.
• Collaborative customer service: Create positive customer outcomes by putting your entire company behind customer care. Enhancements to Telligent Enterprise 4.0 increase productivity by promoting the highest quality answers and answerers in discussion forums. Powered by Telligent’s new reputation management system, internal support is faster and more accurate, plus it highlights experts so that customer care knows exactly who to ask for help.
• Expertise discovery: Telligent Enterprise 4.0 makes it easier for employees to find people and information quickly by highlighting top-quality contributors through badges and leaderboards and by surfacing only the most relevant content. Advancements are driven by Telligent’s new reputation management system, which dynamically scores content and the people who author content to connect employees with the people and information that matter most.
• Social workspaces: Employees work with people in teams, and social engagement optimizes efficiency with social workspaces. New, Facebook-like social features for Telligent Enterprise 4.0 make collaborating in public and private groups even more intuitive through easy-to-use social networking tools such as rich-media activity streams, #hashtags, likes and @mentions.
• Interactive employee profiles: Enterprise social networks have the power to connect employees around the office and the world. Enhancements to employee profiles help people connect by featuring their expertise, network, social footprint, contributed content and personality along with company information populated automatically through LDAP.
• Mobile workplace: Work anywhere, anytime. Telligent Enterprise 4.0 makes employee networks accessible from any mobile device. Enhancements include seamless authentication that allows employees to access the mobile community using SAML and HTML5 support for the highest quality audio and video.
• Social network insights: Social analytics for Telligent Enterprise 4.0 let organizations mine employee professional networks for digital gold. Key metrics deliver insights into community health and vitality, network effectiveness, group effectiveness and people – the essential indicators that enterprise social networks are achieving business objectives.
Telligent’s new reputation management system and enhancements to enterprise integration are differentiators for Telligent Enterprise 4.0. Forrester’s survey of knowledge workers shows that “sixty-six percent of US information workers don't think it's easy to find information they need in company-provided sources.”(2)
Integration enhancements include the ability to add social engagement to enterprise systems for document management, human resources, ERP and other point solutions using new core services. Plus, enterprises can now pull information from these systems for broader viewing and even connect employee social networks with customer service communities for one view into customer experience.
Telligent Enterprise 4.0 is available now. For more information, please visit http://telligent.com/
Today’s announcement coincides with Telligent’s introduction of Telligent Community 7.0, online community software designed to elevate customer experience through social customer service. Telligent Community 7.0 is available now. For more information, please visit http://telligent.com/
(1, 2) The Social CIO, Forrester Research, Inc., August 24, 2012.
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.