The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.6.0 includes new remarkable features of writing back the updated Project data to the Microsoft Project MPP file. It supports writing updated task, TaskLink, resource, resource assignment, extended attribute definitions and values, outline codes and calendar data back to any 2003, 2007 or 2010 MPP file. Below is the complete lists of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
• Write updated Task data back to MPP file
• Write updated TaskLink data back to MPP file
• Write updated Resource data back to MPP file
• Write updated extended attributes definitions and values back to MPP file
• Write updated outline codes definitions and values back to MPP files
• Write updated calendar data to MPP file
• Provision of In-Memory project data recalculations
• Resource Assignment work is 0 after rewriting.
• Issue in reading data in custom fields is fixed
• Wrong Order of Tasks is fixed after adding Extended Attribute and calling CalcTaskIds
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Writing Updated Extended Attribute Definitions and Values to MPP: http://www.aspose.com/
- Writing Updated Task Data to MPP: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066