Customers who wish to use the navigation app can install it on to their current Smartphones and tablets to immediately enjoy the convenience of accurate routes and nearby points of interests, including but not limited to: hospitals, restaurants, ATMs, medical shops, movie theatres and many others. Google Search further enhances the navigation experience for users wanting to surf the Web while traveling, making the app a highly useful and all-inclusive tool to guide people where they need to go, fast.
Aside from Google Search, some of its other features include:
• Generate routes by entering coordinates
• Relocating and refreshing routes happens instantly
• Add multiple points in the route to find the fastest and most convenient route possible
• Save routes and access them later in the route planner
• Able to see nearby points of interest, which are divided into categories for ease of use
• Change the font size of cities to user specifications
• Use the map window to see land uses, house numbers and the names of roads, and disable this if not preferred
• Change the background screen with 6 different options in Day/Night mode
• Automatically connected with GPS signals
• Looks like a paper map in both design and content for enhanced readability
To make it as user-friendly as possible, the SatGuide also shows road signs and enables users to easily scroll through the maps with their finger. It is also fast, only taking a couple seconds to generate routes, making a very smooth overall navigation experience.
SatNav Technologies has also catered to those who have access to the Internet on their mobile phones by including a currency calculator, global POI search, up-to-date weather information, and a messenger to connect with other SatGuide V10 users.
“We have gotten a great response from the SatGuide V10, but we’re always brainstorming new ways to enhance our technology and improve the user’s overall experience. That’s when Google Search entered into the picture,” said Mr. Amit Prasad, Founder & MD of SatNav Technologies. “You can now access Google Search from within the app itself enabling you to browse the Internet while navigating. This not only makes driving safer, it also makes the SatGuide V10 an all-encompassing and highly cost-effective navigation device.”
SatGuide V10 is available for all major operating systems, providing navigation for iPhone and tablets, as well as Android and Windows mobile devices. Users can access thousands of cities across the entire subcontinent to find the best routes to get them to where they need to go, as well as a myriad of POIs in each city. There is also the ability to change between 2D and 3D modes, depending on the user’s preference.
About SatNav Technologies
SatNav Technologies has been a pioneer in GPS Navigation since 2005 and is a market leader today. SatNav’s products include an immensely popular GPS Navigation Product brand – SatGuide Maps – which is available in hundreds of retail stores all over India and is helping customers “Never Get Lost!”. Variants include Navigation solutions for dedicated navigation devices, PDAs, Phones, Laptops, Desktops and SatGuide Logger, among others. Also in the SatNav portfolio are myriad innovative and unique products; a Business Infrastructure Management System, A-Mantra; an online directions portal, Roadsofindia.com;