There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
1. Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
2. Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
3. Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
4. Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
5. Capital equipment and operating costs for a powder line are generally less than for conventional liquid lines.
6. Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
7. A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
We have many standard colors that we use regularly, and we offer scores of additional colors to meet any requirements you may have for your products.
If you are currently using a liquid paint to coat your product, you will quickly see the high quality and improved protection afforded by our powder coating. With powder you never have problems with paint runs, sags or drips. A powder coat finish is much stronger than a paint finish.
If you want to learn more about powder coating or powder coat click www.tier-rack.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-325-7869 for more information.
Tier-Rack is the leading designer and manufacturer of stack rack, portable stacking racks and tire racks. The company has been designing and selling racks for over 55 years. Tier-Rack has manufacturing plants in North Carolina and in Mississippi and ships racks throughout North America.