The Power Industry Turkey Showcase connects senior-level local and international buyers with sellers offering the latest technological products and solutions available to the Turkish power market.
Key sponsors and exhibitors demonstrating their solutions at this event, include: Borusan Holding, Mott MacDonald, ENPRODE, The British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey, YOOIL Engineering, UTi, KSB, Energy Traders Association, Erensan Group of Companies, plus many others.
To register for free as a visitor, go to http://www.powerindustry-
Official support for the showcase has been confirmed by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Turkey, UK Trade and Investment, The British Chamber of Commerce, PETFORM, Tumas, Turkish Wind Energy Association, Energy Traders Association and Turkish Photovoltaic Industry Association.
The Power Industry Turkey Showcase is held along the 1st Annual Conference. For more information or to register for the conference, visit http://www.powerindustry-
The Power Industry Turkey Conference and Showcase aims to connect over 150 international power companies and policy-makers seeking new business partnerships with local operators. Key topics include how to access the country’s power requirements and strategic plans, along with investments in nuclear, wind, solar and hydro projects.
The key speakers of Power Industry Turkey include:
- Yetik Kadri Mert, CEO, Enerjisa
- Batu Aksoy, CEO & Board Member, Turcas
- Mounir Bouaziz, Vice President Commercial Upstream, EMEA, Shell
- Arif Ozozan, Managing Director & Board Member, GAMA Energy
- Cetin Kayabas, Group Head, Tariffs Department, Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA)
- Erol Demirer, CEO, Demirer Holding
- Plus many others. Visit www.powerindustry-
ITE also organises a series of power industry events each year, including:
- Power Industry South Korea (1 – 2 November 2012, Seoul)
- Power Industry Vietnam (5 – 6 December 2012, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Power Industry North Africa (27 - 28 February 2013, Casablanca, Morocco)
- Power Industry Middle East (22 – 23 April 2013, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
For more information about power shows organised by ITE, please visit http://www.powerindustry-
For more information about ITE Group plc, please visit http://www.ite-
For more information, please contact:
ITE Group Plc
T: +44 (0) 207 596 5193