Depending on the pole or survey, 30 to 40 percent of young adults admit to sending private pictures via text and email. Vulavu.com prevents the unintended spreading of pictures in five ways.
1. Vulavu users have complete control over the period of time the receiver is allowed to view the picture and can immediately revoke access at any time.
2. The moment a picture is sent, it’s immediately watermarked and copyrighted with VULAVU across the entire image before being sent to the receiver.
3. After the picture is viewed the image is immediately placed in the queue for secure deletion.
4. The receiver is required to accept the terms and conditions stating that copying, photographing, or screen capturing any image is in violation of copyright laws and prohibited.
5. All pictures are encrypted on the Vulavu Web site.
http://www.Vulavu.com has the single purpose of protecting its users by adding an extra sense of security and comfort while expressing themselves through email and text picture messaging.
If you would like more information about this topic or to schedule an interview please contact Chris B. Hewatt at media(at)vulavu(