What is the correct approach, in design, fabrication and maintenance of pressure vessel and other pressure equipment? Top Link Conference & Event Management is proud to provide a solution for you and your organization by organizing this 5-days advanced course. Specific requirements apply to several classes of material used in pressure vessel construction, and also to fabrication methods such as welding, forging and brazing. It contains mandatory and non mandatory appendices detailing supplementary design criteria, nondestructive examination and inspection acceptance standards.
Kamran Mokhtarian, PE, a fellow of the ASME, is a senior consultant with 40 years of experience in design, fabrication, inspection, repair of pressure vessels and performing technical consulting for many companies in USA besides being a member of ASME Code Committee since 1977 and instructor for all ASME courses on Section VIII, Division 1 and Division 2, National Board Inspection Code, API-579 and API-510. He is the author and former Vice-Chairman of Subcommittee VIII of the ASME Code Committee also.
Through the workshop, you will learn how to:
• Effectively using major codes ASME B&PV Sections VIII to more optimized design and fabrication
• Performing all necessary precaution in ordering, basic calculation, fabricating and inspecting pressure equipment in an efficient practice
• Performing calculations for some of the loadings and situations not addressed by the Code
• Effectively making cross-references to internal and external code requirements
• Performing all basic vessel calculations needed
Person Contact: Vimy Hue
Telephone: 607 – 2254825
Website: http:// www.toplink-
Top Link Conference is an event organizer focusing primarily in China, Malaysia and Singapore market. It had produced more than 30 events (conference, workshop, exhibition, in-house training) in the industry .