The properties – located at 15 Sea View Lane, Newport Coast; 91 Linda Isle, Newport Beach; and 3351 Calle Bonita, Santa Ynez – firmly establish the Auction.com Luxury Home Division as a logical first-step for sellers and agents of new luxury listings and non-distressed residential assets.
“The efficiency and effectiveness of the Internet have transformed much of what consumers do. With our industry leading online marketplace, we bring those transformational benefits to real estate for sellers, buyers and their agents,” said Auction.com co-CEO and founding principal Jeff Frieden.
“The process was very collaborative and together we generated an amazing amount of interest in both homes,” said Teles Properties’ Andrew Karigan, the listing agent for the Newport Coast and Newport Beach homes. “I was most impressed by the strategic, highly-targeted marketing campaign that attracted a frenzy of prospective buyers to my open houses. Since the leads came to me, I could control the message to all interested bidders and help ensure the best possible price for the sellers. With at least eight approved bidders vying for both homes, I ended up with three very happy clients - both sellers and one of the buyers.”
The same style of marketing campaign is producing heavy traffic for the next five luxury properties to be auctioned in Orange and San Diego counties in September. So far, 372 groups and 1,000 people have attended the first day of open houses at the five homes.
“Selling a luxury home through Auction.com is like selling a piece of artwork. The true value of that artwork is only revealed when it is exposed to a universe of the ‘right’ buyers in a competitive environment,”
Auction.com will auction three luxury homes on Sept. 17-19:
• 2620 Riviera Dr., Laguna Beach: Unique among other properties in Irvine Cove, the Mediterranean-
• 11331 Skyline, North Tustin: Among the most recognized properties in the hills of North Tustin, this grand gated estate boasts breathtaking views of Catalina Island from the front yard, porch and nearly every room. The main house is just under 10,000 square feet with six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, five fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen, a lower level basement with exercise room and sauna, and a guest house. The home, which was previously listed at $5.3 million, has a starting bid is $1.7 million.
• 9902 Rangeview Dr., North Tustin: Nestled in Cowan Heights, this stunning 8,835-square-
Two more homes will be auctioned on Sept. 18-20:
• 30001 Via Maria Elena, Bonsall: Located high on a hillside in the luxury neighborhood of Hialeah Estates, the 4,461-square-
• 9932 Highcliff Cr., North Tustin: This modernist 4,800-square-
All bidders must register and qualify with a $10,000 deposit at http://www.auction.com/
Established in 1990, Auction.com has pioneered modern real estate auctions and created the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace. It has established a dominant position in its industry by selling more than $12 billion in real estate assets at auction since 2007. Additional services include residential loss mitigation and title agency and escrow/closing services. Primary clients are residential and commercial mortgage lenders, servicers and home builders. Auction.com’