PRLog - Sep. 13, 2012 - PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- Dianne Durkin, President and CEO of Loyalty Factor, is excited to announce she will be co-presenting “Driving Business Results with a Culture of Trust” at the 10th Annual ICMI Call Center Demo and Conference to be held in Dallas, TX on October 9-11, 2012.
ICMI Conference Catalog - Sharpen Your Skills
Durkin will be co-presenting with Mary Murcott and Melinda Butterfield. Their topic “Driving Business Results with a Culture of Trust” will focus on:
• Strategies for creating a culture of engagement & high-trust
• Methods for improving attrition, absenteeism, and service levels
• Blueprints for seamlessly implementing change
Plan to attend the ICMI Call Center Demo to participate in this fabulous workshop!
Loyalty Factor and Dianne Durkin are known for helping organizations move from where they are, to where they want to be! Ms. Durkin is continually sought after to lead organizations in new directions, manage organizational restructures, and set up cultures that drive lasting commitments and increased profits. Loyalty Factor and Dianne Durkin have helped organizations reach incredible results as demonstrated by the following results:
• Increase Customer Satisfaction by 20-33%
• Increase Revenues by 50% in 18 months
• Increase Manufacturing Production by 200% in 18 months
• Simplifying Mergers and Acquisitions
To engage Ms. Durkin for a keynote address, or learn how she can help you and your business, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603.334.3401.