A few of the topics that Peggy speaks to are as follows:
- Professional Image & Style
- Business Etiquette & Protocol
- Creating Your Personal Brand
- The Architecture of Leadership
- Powerful Women
- Presentation & Networking Skills
Peggy speaks to groups from 2 - 5,000 people and also hosts one-on-one consultations. Additionally, she's developed a program for young leaders as her messages are not only important for high-ranking executives, but also for teens and young adults preparing to enter the working world.
10 Reasons to Hire Peggy:
10. She'll never make you feel badly about yourself or your choice of wardrobe (she's not one of those image consultants)
9. The leadership skills she teaches are invaluable and rarely mentioned in the classroom.
8. She knows all the appropriate rules of professional etiquette. Do you?
7. She has nearly 20 years of experience
6. Her extensive list of clients features several Fortune 500 companies including UPS, Toyota, Humana and YUM! Brands.
5. Peggy is the first female master bourbon taster and she frequently performs tastings for her clients.
4. She'll teach your employees how to make you and your organization look good.
3. More specifically, she'll teach your employees how to network, give stellar presentations, run effective meetings and interact with one another and your customers.
2. She'll teach you how to balance your personal and career goals.
1. She’s fun! Her career began in hospitality, so making people feel comfortable is of the utmost importance to Peggy. This is also how she feels about etiquette in general - it's about making others feel comfortable.
For information on booking Peggy and to purchase her new book, Professional Presence: A Four-Part Guide to Building Your Personal Brand please visit her website at www.PeggyNoeStevens.com.