Title: “AutoAnything Accelerates Revenues with New Generation Application Performance Management”
When: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 12 p.m. U.S. Eastern time / 9 a.m. Pacific time
Presenters: Parag Patel, CTO, AutoAnything
What: During this free webcast, attendees will learn how AutoAnything:
• proactively monitors, identifies and resolves performance issues before customers can be impacted;
• reduced response time by more than 100 percent and shaved 75 percent off of web page load times, increasing conversions and revenue;
• moved beyond siloed monitoring tools to the new generation of APM and gained 100 percent end-to-end visibility into its multi-tiered application;
• quickly identified the root cause of performance bottlenecks to achieve very fast mean-time-to-
• stays ahead and is highly responsive with advanced performance dashboards and alerts that cover all the application layers.
Compuware APM® is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report.
Follow Compuware on:
• Twitter - CompuwareAPM
• Twitter - Compuware
• Facebook – CompuwareAPM
• Facebook - Compuware
• YouTube - Compuware
• APM Blog
• dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world’s most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.