PRLog - Sep. 11, 2012 - MILTON KEYNES, U.K. -- The non-stick characteristic of the PTFE housing is enhanced with the round tip of the sensor. Rechner Capacitive sensors react to metals and non-metals which exceed a specific capacitance on approaching the active surface.
rechner capacitive kas
The higher the dielectric constant the greater the sensing distance with respect to the specific material being measured.
Rechner Capacitive Sensors are ideal for detecting objects, for counting functions and for all types of level monitoring applications in liquid materials (i.e. water, oil, acids, glue) and bulk materials (i.e. pouder, granulate, pellets).
Sensing only takes place at the tip of the sensor which ensures that there is no problem from unwanted switching caused by product build up on the wall of the container.
Rechner Capacitive Sensors (KAS):
- Wide selection of body styles and materials such as FDA certified PTFE for the pharmaceutical and food industry, Stainless Steel, PA, and PEEK
- Extreme long sensing ranges & high temperature types (800 °C)
- The 26 series especially designed for level detection of sticky materials with G1”, M22 and Tri-Clamp process fitting options
95 series, 20 to 250V AC/DC versions with built in switching relay and adjustable on/off time delay
- Capacitive leak sensors. Leaks can be detected early and reliably. The LEAK sensor can be mounted directly on to the base of a basin or drip tray
- Rechner capacitive sensors are also available with ATEX certification
Rechner Capacitive Sensors
Ø 8 mm to Ø 64 mm
10 VDC to 250 VAC
0 mm to 50 mm
stainless steel / brass
PPO / PA / PVC
PTFE / PEEK / PVDF
Permitted ambient temperature:
- 70 °C to + 250 °C
For more information about Rechner Capacitive Sensors, contact More Control on 0345 00 00 400.