The OpenXava approach for rapid development differs from those that use visual environments (like Visual Basic or Delphi) or scripting (like PHP). Instead, OpenXava uses a model-driven development approach, where the core of your application are Java classes that model your problem. This means you can stay productive while still maintaining a high level of encapsulation.
OpenXava 4.5.1 is a maintenance version with the next fixes:
- Focus order only include editors. Actions, links, tabs, etc. are excluded.
- SimpleHTMLReportAction extends SimpleTemplaterAction to be able to use SimpleTemplater in mails.
- Documentation for @Tree improved.
- Fix: Focus is not set in the first load of detail only modules.
- Fix: Navigating among objects with references with inheritance produces system error.
- Fix: New in a model with a reference with inheritance does not reset the reference view to the base model.
- Fix: Searching from a reference with inheritance does not always show all the objects of the hierarchy.
- Fix: resetAfter=false for saving fails when inheritance is used in references.
- Fix: Tree editor cannot add child node without @GeneratedValue.
- Fix: SimplerTemplaterAction does not return booleans.
- Fix: SimpleTemplater does not work for empty collections.
- Fix: SimpleTemplater better detect in which cases not to insert instead of new lines.
- Fix: Tree editor failed to look up properties in property-based entities.
- Fix: Base Style generates a tr with no td in sections, so it fails with IE.
- Fix: Bad layout for + and X icons in frame of images gallery.
- Fix: Liferay column resize not stored permanently.
- Fix: Fails on save the second object when id is inside a group.
- Fix: Labels qualified with entity name (MyEntity.myProperty in i18n file) are not used in list mode.
- Fix: Tooltip not recognized when defined qualified in i18n file, that is using: MyEntity.myProperty[
- Fix: Searching a reference with several @SearchKey does not work if some key field has an event associated.
- Fix: Removing a column from the list after filtering produces "Errors trying to obtain data list".
- Fix: Adding an element in a collection in split mode changes the main module list by the collection list.
- Fix: Changing list row count in a page other than the first one shows the incorrect page.
- Fix: Image for showing/hiding filter in list in collection is broken with 2 collections in a dialog.
- Fix: Popup calendar for dates fails in Chinese.
- Fix: Fails on Tomcat with unpackWARs="false"
- Fix: Duplicate div on load collections via AJAX.
You can download it for free here: