Click HERE https://cc.readytalk.com/
Learn from Bennett, the CFO of one of "Health Care's Most-Wired" hospitals about transforming your healthcare organization from "volume-based"
• Performance Improvement - The ability to eliminate clinical variation, unsafe practices, and waste
• Contract and Risk Management - Assessing potential risks and benefits of acquiring other providers or engaging to build a value-focused network under the new payment structures
• Cost Management and Understanding Profitability - Surviving healthcare's latest reductions in reimbursements.
During this webinar, Mr. Bennett will also discuss how Integrating the industry's "Holy Grail" of Hospital-Physician encounter data that is used to drive strategic and operational decisions related to costs, revenues, profitability, payer performance, physician utilization, and more. Additionally, he will discuss solving data access challenges that hamper need for trusted information for those preparing for healthcare reform and/or shift to ACO model of care coordination. Leveraging new age Business Performance and Cost Accounting to mitigate overhead and ensure accurate decisions for financial and strategic decisions as well as cutting waste and understanding true profitability
Founded in 2004, PowerHealth OnDemand empowers hospital and healthcare organizations with actionable insights and trusted intelligence to increase the performance, value and quality of their healthcare delivery. PowerHealth OnDemand’s unprecedented Cloud-based integration with Healthcare Information System data and its award-winning cost accounting solution delivers accurate, timely and proven intelligence for hospital executives & department heads to achieve profitability in the new margin reality. PowerHealth OnDemand has proven to be the most cost effective solutions for any organization and features our unique advantage that requires No Software, No Hardware, and No Long Term Contracts. The solution enables clients to achieve:
• Optimized cost & revenue management across service lines & departments
• Readiness for ACO and value-based purchasing initiatives
• Management success towards major reductions to Medicare & Medicaid reimbursement
• Platform for managing physician profitability and quality of care
• Visibility to OR management and ED patient throughput
• Organizational alignment with consistent metrics across department
• Competitive advantage in the delivery of quality patient care