WeRecoverData.com understands loss and what it means when people are distressed as a result of a natural disaster. They are determined that if a company, institution or individual has suffered electronic data loss as a result of Hurricane Isaac help will be available. WeRecoverData.com’
The tips below will be helpful in securing the highest recovery success rate.
• If the lost data is critical, contact WeRecoverData.com immediately.
• Any attempts to recover data yourself may cause more extensive damage.
• Never attempt to dry any storage device (hard drive, flash drive etc.) as this could result in more extensive damage.
• Do not disassemble or attempt to clean any damaged data storage device.
• Damaged media should not be operated, turned on or plugged in. This will cause more extensive damage to the storage device, thereby risking permanent data loss.
Regardless of the damage to the storage device, never assume that the data is unrecoverable.
"WeRecoverData.com is committed to helping all of those affected by Hurricane Isaac,” said John O’Malley, VP of Business Development. "We understand how devastating an event like Hurricane Isaac can be, and we want to do our part to help make it a little bit easier.”
WeRecoverData.com specializes in recovering data from any storage device that have sustained water or fire damage, suffered corruption, power failure, file deletion/ reformatting or has been dropped.
To learn more, visit http://www.werecoverdata.com
Headquartered in New York City, WeRecoverData.com is a world leader in data recovery services and one of the only companies to invest in data recovery research and development. The privately-held group provides data recovery services worldwide, with representation in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East. WeRecoverData.com services Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, the military, health sector, educational institutions and individuals seeking to recover important digital information. WeRecoverData.com offers a success guarantee: if the company cannot re-acquire the lost critical data, no fees are charged.
For more information, please visit: http://www.WeRecoverData.com