What are mobile apps
Apps are just short for applications. Applications are small programs or bits of data that enable cell phones to perform complex tasks. There are gaming apps, information related apps, app tutorials and apps related to almost everything.
Apps vary according to brand and of course, the operating system that it was designed to work on as well. So for example, Blackberry apps are designed for use on Blackberry phones, but Android apps are designed to work on Google Android OS and phones that use it, irrespective of the brand of the phone.
It is important to understand that Smart phones are much more capable than old phones and are closer to PCs or PDAs than mere phones. Today, Smart phones are media and entertainment intensive;
Apps are designed to suit various needs like entertainment, gaming, and word processing to more specific apps, for example, learning a particular language or home decorating. While some apps are free to download and use, some apps need to be bought.
Apart from your clients being able to contact you. You can also contact them. There is a simple back of house screen to look at bookings, send messages etc.
for more information and costs go to http://www.tell-
Why should you get an app for your business
1. Your company will always be on your clients phone/tablet putting you top of this list when they need your service.
2. You will be able to send clients messages and special offer directly to their phones.
3. Allow clients to book seats, meals and an array of services.
4. Simple directions straight to your door
5. 24/7 advertising on your clients phone for your service