The exam and case study exercise are available via the internet and student must pass these within 3 months of attending the training course.
Benefits of becoming ERM Master (ERMm):
- Position yourself to be tomorrow's leader by enhancing your business and professional skills
- Learn global best practices for planning and implementing ERM
- Discover real world solutions and best practices for challenges you face
- Learn from experts in the field who are able to answer your questions, available to address your comments, and willing to accept your feedback
The Master Class covers why, what and how to implement ERM. The ERM Master Training is built up among four essential elements:
- The ERM Process component covers the implementation and related processes such as Information Survey, Business Requirements, Business Case, and Roll Out;
- The ERM Strategic component provides you with the knowledge to get ownership and support by senior executives and users;
- The ERM Concepts component covers the lifecycle of records and related concepts such as Classification Schemes, Metadata, Security, Retention and Disposal;
- The ERM Case component allows you to discuss, share and learn global best practices for ERM.
The ERM Master Training will provide students a detailed coverage of records management in the electronic environment for people working in both the public and private sector.
Through attendance in this program, participants will be able to consolidate their current position and standing, as well as prepare for future career development in a more senior role in the management and development of an organization’
The ERM Master Training is designed for Business Managers, IT Managers, Compliance Officers, Archivists, Librarians, Risk Managers, Records Managers and Information Managers, as well as for solution providers, sales consultants, project managers, and technical staff.
Get more information and register for the Electronic Records Management (ERM) Master at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net