The project — at the southwest junction of Center and River roads near Venice — also might signal that one of Southwest Florida’s seminal industries is finally slipping the bonds of the Great Recession on its way to more normal growth.
YouTube Video Below:
IMAGINE what this is going to do to the North Port and Venice area ~
According to NAHB, there are 3 jobs created for every new home built. 2,000 homes x 3 = 6,000 potential jobs!
Whether you think the numbers are inflated or not
• It does mean a lot of work for locals.
• It means rentals for landlords
• It means massive amounts of FREE marketing and promotions to the area by Neal communities providing FREE traffic and exposure to North Port
• It means other builders will be taking a HARD LOOK at the area
• It means individual home site builders will benefit because much of the FREE promotions will bring interested people down who do not want to live in a subdivision with little privacy and they will want to have more privacy and larger side yards.
I cannot see any negatives in the news – Only Positive!!
What Do You Think It Will Do For Lot Prices and Sales??
Continue reading the article below: