Most professionals have dreamed of stepping out of their 9-to-5 jobs into something more exciting, where they can take charge by running their own business. In webinar, Jania Bailey will outline the pros and cons of going into business for yourself, including if owning your own business is right for you, what are the differences between working for yourself and working for someone else, where to look to get started, and how to fund it.
During this webinar, Jania will walk through the key issues executives face when deciding on which of business venture best suits their career objectives, including:
- Evaluating your suitability to franchising and/or other businesses ownership.
- Reviewing the risks and rewards of business ownership
- Sorting through and evaluating the three basic options for going into business.
- Understanding how to finance your new business
- Identifying the myths and realities of franchising.
- Discovering how to identify the best business option for you.
- Looking at ways to build your personal business model.
“Many professionals become frustrated with the constraints of the corporate world and long for the freedom of self-employment, and franchises are a great way to jump start entrepreneurship,”
The Experts Connection teleseminar series gives executives access to leading career experts. The cost of the seminar is $60, $50 for NETSHARE members, and access is provided via web and telephone. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at http://www.experts-
About Jania Bailey
Jania Bailey is President and COO of FranNet, an international consulting firm serving entrepreneurs seeking opportunities in franchised businesses, and author of Thriving-The Journey to Success in the Business World. After 25 years, FranNet has worked with thousands of individuals seeking business independence, matching their unique goals, experiences, and financial situations with the right opportunity. FranNet was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” in 2010 and 2011.
Woolf Media & Marketing