New exhibitors at the event, which opens at Earls Court 2 on Monday, October 8, include Anzco Foods Ltd, Coburg Coffee Company Limited, Essfoods Ltd, Highland Spring Limited, Imaginative Cuisine Ltd, JME at Home Ltd, Kitchen Cut Ltd and The Fresh Pasta Company.
The Drinks Quarter will once again bring together producers, sommeliers and buyers to the on-trade in a highly informative and explorative tabletop sampling area and will play host to the likes of Casa Julia PLC and Lasko Beer UK Ltd for the first time.
On trend for 2012, The Restaurant Show has also developed and launched the Street Food Market, where visitors can recognise, celebrate and taste the growth of street food and see the entrepreneurs in this sector in action. Traders featured within the market will include, Bhangra Burger, Big Apple Hot Dogs, Green Goat. Luardos, Sorbitum Ices, Spit & Roast, The Bowler, The Rib Man and You Doughnut.
And, completely new for 2012, The Restaurant Show launches the Artisan Producer’s Market, where small producers or first-time artisan food and drink exhibitors can offer samples and tastes of their niche products to chefs and buyers. Exhibitors in this area include Celtic Marches Beverages, Ronaldo Ices, The Patchwork Traditional Food Company
Ten Product Highlights
1. ANZCO Foods Ltd (B69) – a range of home-style burgers
2. Nisbetts (G09) – demonstrating desirable kitchen essentials - the ‘Taurus Rowzer’ and ‘KitchenAid’
3. Magic Moments Vodka (DQ21) - Seven versatile blends of vodka Orange, Green Apple, Lemon, Raspberry, Lemongrass & Ginger and Chocolate) with exhilarating storms of flavour harnessed within each bottle,
4. Olis UK (B41) - the redesigned 700 series heavy duty, compact cooking equipment for restaurants requiring maximum fire power in limited spaces.
5. Restaurant Growth UK (C19) - 'Recipe for Disaster' a new book on restaurant marketing is being officially launched at the show
6. Robot Pub Group (K30) – Self Serve Tables - either standalone or combined with iPad ordering, let your customers pour their own beer, and improve their experience while improving your yield and reducing your staff costs
7. SeeWoo (E90)- Way-On Chilli Oils
8. Serbian Natural Food, Foodland (H89) - 100% Thick fruit juices, no added sugar, shelf life 1 year available in 20 varieties!
9. sousvidetools.com (F30) - a range of Sous Vide Water Baths including The Vac-Star® Mini-Vac is the world’s smallest chamber vacuum packer.
10. Vivreau Advanced Water Systems (F88) - will show visitors how their team of designers have taken the hugely successful V20 tap water to the next level with a complete design overhaul
For more information or to register for The Restaurant Show visit www.therestaurantshow.co.uk or follow @restaurantshow, or call 01293 610 230. This is a trade event and under 18s will not be admitted. If you wish to bring students along call 01293 610 230.