A top destination for couples, Colonial Williamsburg welcomes travelers to explore its majesty this fall. Savor exclusive 75th anniversary dining opportunities and “Wine, Wit & Wisdom,” a wine-tasting series featuring artisan cheeses and chocolates; hear the resounding booms of muskets and cannons; breathe in the smell of freshly mown grass during peak golf season; and learn what it means to be an American in the Revolutionary City.
The Autumn Senses Package invites guests to follow their noses to Governor’s Palace Kitchen or listen to the stories of the country’s founders and the spooky tales of colonial life after dark. Along the way, indulge in culinary delights from the resort restaurants or any of the taverns. Spend three days and two nights at $128 per person, per night, including:
• Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Lodge;
• Daily breakfast (including gratuity);
• Evening Ghost Tour tickets;
• A $100 activities card that may be applied toward the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, dining in Colonial Williamsburg’
Pricing is based on a two-night stay at the Williamsburg Lodge in a superior guest room for two adults with Sunday-Wednesday arrival. Pricing varies with room type and arrival date. The package is available August 31 through November 25.
Those looking to hit the links need look no further than the Golf Stay and Play package, featuring nightly rounds of golf on world-renowned courses. Guests can further enhance their experience with Birdies and BBQ, indulging in southern favorites with savory smoked barbecue at the Huzzah! BBQ Grille, unique regional beer and more. Starting at $174 per person, per night the 3 day/2 night package includes:
• Nightly accommodation at the Williamsburg Woodlands;
• One round of golf per night per golfer;
• Complimentary club rentals, cleaning and storage;
• Discounted rate for a Golf Ball Massage at The Spa, with golf round receipt;
• Unlimited range balls at the driving range;
• Complimentary replay round
The package is available from August 31 through November 20, 2012.
For families, the Autumn Bounce Package offers the perfect opportunity to escape together. Explore “Fashion Accessories:
• Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Woodlands;
• Admission to Colonial Williamsburg’
• Admission to Busch Gardens
Package pricing is based on a three-night stay in a standard guest room for two adults and two children (ages 6-12) with Sunday-Wednesday arrival. Pricing varies with room type and arrival date. Admission to Busch Gardens is contingent upon the park schedule. The package is available from August 31 through October 28.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is a not-for-profit educational institution and cultural destination. Guests are invited to be part of the story as they enjoy: educational and entertaining programming in the Historic Area and at the Art Museums; the WILLIAMSBURG brand and shopping experience; The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg;