Having undergone major refurbishment with an investment of approximately £1 million, Trafalgar House offers a superb central location for the successful SBM group as well as a high quality working environment in modern surroundings. The letting is one of the biggest to take place in Cardiff this year.
For those unacquainted with the fast-growing Save Britain Money group, the company has headquarters in Swansea and employs over 1,000 staff, with an additional 500 support staff operating in the field.
The group consists of seven companies and provides a range of money saving services to the British public including; energy efficiency surveys and installation, renewable energy advice, PPI claims management, online and telephone fuel switching and debt management plans.
The new SBM contact centre, located on the top floor of Trafalgar House, is already home to 200 staff with another 100 to follow in the coming months. Wales and Cardiff City footballer Craig Bellamy will be joining the SBM staff in their new contact centre on 19th September to celebrate the new jobs and declare the contact centre open.
Nev Wilshire is the CEO of Save Britain Money and expressed his delight at the Cardiff expansion. “When we took the decision to open a Cardiff contact centre I wanted to find prestigious and contemporary office space in a prime location. Providing a high quality working environment for our staff is a key part of our recruitment and retention strategy and Trafalgar House met this requirement perfectly.”
The Praxis Real Estate Management (PREM) commitment to spend approximately £1 million on a complete replacement of the building’s air-conditioning system, new roof and other improvements has transformed Trafalgar House in to a state of the art office perfect for SBM’s requirements.
Notes to editor:
• Praxis Real Estate Management (PREM) is the UK based asset management arm of Isle of Man investor PRAXIS (Holdings) Ltd.
• The space at Trafalgar House was acquired on behalf of Save Britain Money by DTZ.
• Joint letting agents on the Trafalgar House scheme are Alder King and Emanuel Jones.
• Save Britain Money is the parent company for Nationwide Energy Services, We Claim U Gain, Billscutter, Save Me My Money, HIS Energy, Debts Reduced, and Fuelswitch.com.
• The group has its headquarters in Swansea employing in excess of 1050 people.
For further information please contact nia.johnston@