1. Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
2. Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yellow Pils
3. Oskar Blues – Deviant Dale’s
4. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 16 ounce
5. New Belgium – Fat Tire in a 16 oz can
6. New Belgium – Shift Pale Lager in a 16 oz can
7. Sierra Nevada Torpedo – 16 ounce
The Hub at Backcountry Outdoors is conveniently located at the entrance to Pisgah National Forest. The Hub offers a great line of mountain bikes, great service, and the latest in demos and rentals. The helpful and energetic staff is ready for anything.
The HUB was established in 1992. Backcountry Outdoors was started in the 1990s. Then in 2007 the Bike shop was bought out of Backcountry Outdoors and The Hub was started. Then, in 2010 the owners of The Hub bought the rest of Backcountry Outdoors. Now the businesses have merged and expanded, and added The Pisgah Tavern with six beers on tap.
Visit us at http://www.thehubpisgah.com/