The program honors the marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns that have achieved excellence worldwide. The marketing awards put special emphasis on market analysis, marketing innovation, execution, and measurable business results.
“We had such a strong pool of applicants this year,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “The judging hasn’t been easy, but it’s been great to see so many companies demonstrating significant business impact from their marketing initiatives.
“Our newest category, Transforming the Marketing Organization, was created to recognize those companies that have truly transformed major aspects of their marketing programs,” said Munn. “With shifts in the global economy, the explosion of data, new delivery channels, emerging skill-set requirements, and changes in buyer behavior, B2B marketers can no longer afford to make incremental moves. We saw examples of transformation across the board, not just in the transformation category.”
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s 2012 Annual Marketing Conference, Marketing’s New Value Proposition, on October 30 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
The 2012 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award categories and finalists are:
• Driving Business with Thought Leadership: CA, Cisco, Deloitte LLP, Hitachi Data Systems, Imagination Publishing (for Optum)
• Enabling Sales Channels: Avaya, Cisco, IBM, KPMG
• Generating and Nurturing Leads: Atos, Cisco, Dell, DocuSign, Eaton
• Marketing with Social and Interactive Media: Accenture, Cisco (2 finalists), Dell, Infosys
• Strengthening Client Relationships:
• Transforming the Marketing Organization:
Select winners will speak at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference, along with industry leaders from BT, Cognizant, Dell, Deloitte, IBM, ion interactive, and more.
For more information about the Marketing Excellence Awards and ITSMA’s 2012 Annual Marketing Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/