In addition, the stereoscopic design technology is now being implemented in a wide range of industries such as:
• 3D digital cinema
• Screening rooms
• Surgical support systems
• Pharmaceutical visualization
• Industrial designs
• 3D film production
For more information please visit us at http://www.hitechrenderingservices.com/
This increased usage of the 3D stereoscopic design concept by different types of manufacturers has made the technology available more readily and in an affordable manner too. However, a barrier to this whole process of stereoscopic image generation, transmission and display is the visual discomfort experienced by humans. But, now with the advent of even more advanced and associated technologies;
Certain aspects regarding the 3D stereoscopic design and its compatibility with the human eye are as follows:
• Retinal Rivalry: At the time of viewing a certain stereoscopic content, when one human eye perceives a lighter image and other eye perceives a darker image, this results in an uncomfortable visual effect on the eye. This phenomenon is known as retinal rivalry. In the post production process, the retinal rivalry issues can be fixed by attenuating the offensive color.
• Percival's Zone: Also known as the comfort zone, this is defined as the limit of separation that allows the viewer to comfortably view the stereoscopic images. The size of the comfort zone is related to the closeness of the viewer to the screen. The closer a viewer is, the narrower the comfort zone becomes.
• Stereo Parallax: This is the distance between the corresponding points in two stereoscopic images.
• Viewing Distance: The viewing distance is also an important consideration, which is a factor for the resulting visual discomfort.
However, with the span of time, now much advanced options of 3D stereoscopic design have been developed that have almost no visual discomfort associated with them. Contact hi-tech rendering services to know more.
For more information please vist us email@example.com