New York Times bestselling author and Harvard-educated matchmaker Rachel Greenwald will share her secrets, insights, and tactics to starting a career as a matchmaker and dating coach.
The 2-day training bootcamp is October 25-26, 2012 in Denver, CO, and will feature small-group sessions designed to develop the skills and business sense needed to build and thrive in a career in the dating industry. Matchmaker Bootcamp Training curriculum includes:
The financial tips of becoming a successful matchmaker:
• marketing your dating business,
• recruiting clients,
• pricing your services effectively,
• and new social media strategies.
The coaching tips of becoming a successful matchmaker:
• how to teach your single clients all the skills they need to find their perfect mate,
• how to "give good phone,"
• write effective online dating profiles,
• flirt at events,
• and get "exit interview" feedback with former dates.
When: October 25 & 26, 2012; 9am to 5pm; (with a Welcome Reception from 7:00pm - 8:30pm on October 24)
Where: Denver, CO