Finch has authored over 32 clinical protocols and was the primary or sole author of 21 of them. He brings a wealth of expertise in directing and managing all aspects of clinical trial implementation from concept development to database lock in multiple therapeutic areas. His primary areas of expertise are metabolic/cardiovascular and neurology/mental health to include metabolic/cardiovascular diabetes (Type 1 and 2), diabetes complications, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, hyperlipidemia, and cardiovascular disease. Finch is currently working with GTC-BioTherapeutics in Medical Affairs and holds the role of Executive Director of the HIV Nutrition Network, a not for profit HIV Advocacy Group working with people living with HIV/AIDS.
Participants of Finch’s hands-on workshop will gain:
- A working knowledge of important protocol writing considerations, including the required and optional protocol sections, basic concepts of protocol designs, clinical trial concepts, randomization schemes, inclusion and exclusion criteria, and statistical considerations
- Strategies for writing team structure, responsibilities and project management considerations
- Effective approaches for clinical protocol writing team structure, responsibilities, and project management
- Updates on regulatory considerations in protocol writing, submission, and approval
- Clinical components for proof of concept (POC), Phase II, and Phase III trials, and the appropriate endpoints for successfully illumination of safety and efficacy
Also available at Barnett Clinical Summit are four comprehensive conferences on 1) Clinical Training, 2) Clinical Project Management, 3) Virtual Meeting Management and 4) Clinical Protocol Development, as well as three additional short course options.
View full details and register at http://www.BarnettClinicalSummit.com. The deadline for advance registration discounts is Friday, September 7, 2012.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (http://www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), founded in 1992, is the industry leader in providing superior-quality scientific information to eminent researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic organizations. Delivering an assortment of resources such as events, reports, publications and eNewsletters, CHI's portfolio of products include Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Barnett International, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners, and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
About Barnett International (http://www.barnettinternational.com)
Founded in 1979, Barnett International is widely recognized for its superior consulting services and its targeted education and training programs. Barnett helps clients get the most out of their research and development dollars by managing change effectively, improving organizational performance, and enhancing staff knowledge. The Barnett approach is a unique combination of strategy development and practical, hands-on implementation. The "Barnett Difference" is evident in the deep understanding of the clinical research process and in the rapid and tangible performance improvements delivered.