MetFab’s Architectural Binder includes...
• Architectural Details illustrating dozens of popular construction details, available as download files in either DWG or PDF formats.
• 24-Page Brochure outlining MetFab’s wide range of standing seam metal roof systems, cornice and custom fabrication capabilities, custom trim and accessories, column covers, plate wall and soffit panels, coping systems, specialty metals, fascia and gravel stops, sheet and slit coil, and MetShield® underlayment.
• Color Options for MetFab’s high performance finishes.
• Cut Sheets describing pertinent data about MetFab’s popular roofing profiles, including: MetFab Historic 1”, MetFab Historic 1.5, MetFab III, MetFab Snap-On 550, and MetFab Snap-On 675.
• Quote Request Form to get started with project planning.
To view the new MetFab Architectural Binder, click here. (links to http://www.met-
A Drexel Metals company, for over 15 years, MetFab has provided custom metal roofing solutions to some of the largest roofing contractors on the East Coast. MetFab’s commitment to delivering exceptional products while providing excellent customer service has allowed MetFab to build a strong brand name in the marketplace. MetFab’s constant commitment towards excellence and unique collection of custom-manufactured products makes MetFab a perfect complement to Drexel Metals’ business model. For more information, go to www.met-fab.com.