The Euromoney Corporate Finance course is a practical "how to" programme taught by an internationally renowned corporate finance expert. The course takes you through all the forms of corporate finance from M&A to IPO's to LBO's. Strategy, Structuring and valuation are key themes throughout, and upon return to your organisation you will be fully prepared to put your learning into practice.
How will this course assist you?
Learn practical valuation and structuring skills for all corporate finance transactions. In 5-days the course will demonstrate:
- Valuation methodology and techniques.
- Cashflow approach vs. accounting approach.
- Cost of capital and capital structuring.
- Applications of corporate finance.
- Identifying and evaluating synergies.
- M&A: public company takeovers and private company acquisitions.
- Leveraged finance and management buy-outs.
- Financing alternatives and typical financing structures.
- Exit strategies
Attendance cost: £4,595.00
Event organizer: Euromoney Training UK & Ireland
More Information about the The London School of Corporate Finance at http://conferix.com/
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at http://conferix.com