India being currently blown away by the growth in the electronics industry is poised to see heaps of e-waste in times to come. Also, the rapid technological advancement and speedy obsolescence of the electronics promises steady demand for the industry. Rising awareness among the masses about the environment hazards of improper disposing of e-waste puts the industry in a sweet spot. http://www.bharatbook.com/
Trends in the Industry
• Producer Responsibility
• Rising investments
The last decade has seen tremendous growth in the field of information technology all over the world. The benefits of the IT revolution have been proved and well-enumerated. But just beneath the glamorous surface of the benefits and the wealth created by the information technology revolution looms a darker reality. Vast resource consumption and waste generation are increasing at alarming rates.
Our estimates showcase strong growth in e-waste generation in India mounting at the rate of 15% since 2005 to reach 1.2 Million tonnes by 2020.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
• Indian e-waste management Industry at a glance
• Emerging trends in the industry like rise of the private investments, extended producer responsibility etc
• Demand Supply scenario encompassing total e-waste production volumes, e-waste capacity etc
• Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges
• Government Regulations & Initiatives in Indian market
• Major players
REASONS TO BUY
• To understand the various factors which are fuelling the growth and those which are/will be critical for the industry performance in the near term
• Comprehensive report covering all the aspects required to understand the industry performance and future prospects.
• The report elucidates the current market scenario of the industry and forecasts key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/