PRLog - Sep. 1, 2012 - OKLAHOMA CITY -- Long Range 2-Way Voice Communication Allows You To Let Someone Know Exactly What the Need is.
GREAT SENIOR GIFT | Fall-N-Call Medi Alert
When you press the emergency button you don't have to talk to a stranger. You can choose up to 4 custom numbers to be dialed. Then you talk and listen through the pendant. Don't shout and hope to be heard.
Since you can be up to 600 feet from the base station you can remain active around your home and garden. That is a two football field range.
Even at 600 feet away you can have clear 2-way communication.
It's Both a Medical Alert and A Communications Device because you TALK/LISTEN thru it:
* Outgoing Calls - Emergency or Non-Emergency
* Incoming Calls - Emergency or Non-Emergency
You can also save money with FALL-N-CALL because it is available for a one time payment. No monthly fees! No long term service contracts.
Most Advanced DECT Technology Medical Alert for HOSPITALS - Asst. Living - Independent Living Facilities
The all new 2-Way FALL-N-CALL MEDICAL ALERT that features:
* Press 1-Blue Button and you're immediately connected to Loved One or 911 (up to 4 pre-programmed numbers)
* Water Resistant - Shower Ready
* Comes with Wrist strap, Lanyard and Belt clip
* Talk & Listen right thru pendant itself
* No Monthly Fees
* Can program for Loved Ones, 911, or both
* Also - LifeTime Warranty is available - See site
* It even calls you and informs you when the battery is getting low - WOW!
When it comes to medical alerts - some industry leaders claim the average senior pays between $1,000 to $3,000 over their lifetime for a Medical Alert Device due to unnecessary monthly fees. New technology has arrived.
It's true - Seniors WILL SAVE $1,000 EVERY 3 YEARS with FALL-N-CALL Medical Alert as you NEVER PAY:
* Never any monthly fees
* Never any maint. charges
* Never any set-up fees
* Never installation bills
* No Hidden Costs
* Imagine the MEDICAL BILL Savings and Peace-Of-MIND to protect Your Loved One!
See Amazing Testimonies Of Our Customers Here:
For More Info Or To Order:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR CALL TOLL FREE #866-961-3714