Have you got an Attitude of Gratitude?
The gift of gratitude is the foremost way of realizing our connection with the Spirit of God within us. Allow your focus for this pre-Thanksgiving season to be one of gratitude and appreciation for all of God’s blessings in your life. Bless us with your presence by joining with like-minded individuals in small-group settings to establish or reinforce your connection in our spiritual community.
What are Circles of Gratitude?
• Small groups of 6 to 12 people that come together on a weekly basis to realize
and give thanks for the abundance in their lives
• Circles of Gratitude create spiritual community and a sense of belonging
• A dynamic vehicle for coming together in love and supporting one another in
realizing our oneness with God
• The groups meets in the Sanctuary from 7 to 9 p.m. for six Wednesday
evenings right after the Evening Meditation Service that starts just before 6:30. Please note
that the 6:30 Meditation Service and the class complement and blend with one another.
What can I expect at Circles of Gratitude?
• The sessions are facilitated by Licensed Unity Teacher Lynn VanDyke-Lee
• There is a time for gathering together, an opening prayer, a short commentary or lesson on the main theme of the week, and getting to know each other through experiential activities
• Curriculum has been specially designed to enhance the discovery and exploration of various aspects of gratitude
• There is a time of caring and closing where we pray for one another, seeing each other’s highest good
How can I participate in the Circles of Gratitude program?
Right after the Wednesday evening Meditation Service, join the Gratitude Circle in the Sanctuary from 7 to 9 p.m. from August 29 through October 3.
We’ll be grateful to see you there!