Some head lice facts:
- Kids usually don’t like sharing, until it comes to head lice.
- The only condition more prevalent in children than head lice is the common cold.
- Head lice live on clean and dirty hair – not on carpets or rugs, in beds, or on the dog.
- A heat rash can itch more than a head lice infestation.
- Head lice don’t jump or fly, but they can crawl 9 inches in a minute.
- Washing your child’s hair will only remove dirt, not head lice.
- Head lice depend on blood for survival, so they can’t survive off the head.
The ABC's of head lice:
- A: Treat
- B: Remove
- C: Prevent
For home treatment, removal and prevention of head lice, DeLiceful offers a non-toxic, pesticide-free De-Licing Kit. Our kit includes everything you need to treat a lice outbreak, and also prevent one from happening. Included in the kit are step-by-step instructions. You can also log onto our website at http://www.DeLiceful.com to view a hands-on demonstration of the proper technique and removal method for head lice, using NON-TOXIC products!
Call today for more info: 516-773-4333 or 631-724-7444. DeLiceful currently has 2 child-friendly salons located in Nassau and Suffolk County - serving all of New York, Brooklyn, Long Island, New Jersey and Westchester.