Apparel online retailing is supported by some of the major factors including online channels providing many cost advantages in offering wide collections in this fast moving industry. Compared to physical stores, online stores are not confined to limited shelf space. Changing customer requirements and short life cycles of products can be addressed rapidly. In addition, fashionable products are mostly high value-to-weight with no chief difficulties in delivery relating to product defect during transport and expiration dates. Furthermore, the market demand for apparels is intrinsically strong.
Our report, “China Apparel Industry Analysis”, is an outcome of extensive research and analysis of the textile and apparel market in China and it also discusses the roadblocks, like increasing labor costs, which are impacting the industry’s growth. In addition, we have tried to analyze textile and apparel manufacturing regions on the basis of number of clusters, population, and land size. For providing our clients with the information regarding the competitive landscape, we have also included the profiles of key players.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Footwear Market Forecast 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/
- Women Ethnic Wear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/
- Women Innerwear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/
- Women Western Wear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/
- Indian Cosmetic Sector Forecast to 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/