This annual event forms the cornerstone of engagement with all professional and staff groups involved in Blood banks and Blood Transfusion.
THE BBTS ANNUAL CONFERENCE has been widely recognised as a meeting of exceptional scientific and educational quality. Lectures commence Wednesday 26th September at 1030 and close on Friday at 1500 requiring only a 2 night accommodation spend.
The conference is focused on the exchange of best practice in transfusion to ensure you as a professional can keep abreast of the latest developments and continue to provide optimal patient care.
UK and international experts will lead on lectures, discussions and interactive sessions. The 3 day conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Learn more about your clinical specialty from top speakers
• Learn about new research and emerging trends
• Exchange ideas and advice within a multicultural audience
• Earn CPD credits to enhance your CPD portfolio
• Observe the latest technology and products at the Conference Exhibition
• Contribute to your field by submitting an abstract
• Learn new concepts, tips and techniques to feedback to your workplace
Visit the BBTS website https://www.bbts.org.uk/