The achievements of Lowe’s through 60 years of its beginning include:
• Became world’s 2nd largest home improvement retailer
• Twice won the ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award in Retail
• $32 million was contributed to schools and community organizations
• Healthy Lifestyles Award, Platinum Winner as best employer.
• Went public on October 10, 1962, under the ticker symbol LOW
• Became world’s largest retailer to introduce computers for inventory management.
• Lowe’s credit card was introduced to customers in 1979.
It is also informed by online retailer’s site that Lowe’s stocks 40,000 products in 15 product categories including appliances, paints, tools, lumber and nursery products for home improvement and to build beatify and maintain homes.
One also became aware that Low’s has also come up as a great retail hardware sector employment provider in the country. Thousands of employees work in the retail hardware stores chain for different positions. Applicants searching for the jobs in LOW can create a New Account and make their profile online on the Lowe's Companies, Inc. website and submit Low’s Job application.
Online site tells that Lowe's Companies, Inc. also offer Job search system for applicant’s convenience to search jobs and location of their choice. The job search system offered by Low’s include, Category, Date Posted, State, City, Zip code, Radius, Search Job by ID and Key Word Search.
Online retailer’s site http://www.topjobapplications.com/
Lowe’s Stores - Store Management, Customer Service, Sales Specialists and Loss Prevention.
Low’s Corporate Support Center - Contact Center, Business Development and marketing, Finance & Accounting, Distribution, HR Department, Legal, IT, Merchandising, Engineering & Real Estate, Store Operations Support, Logistic, Supply Chain & Transportation and Specialty Sales.
Low’s Distribution Center – Distribution Management and Team member