Focusing on Machine to Machine (M2M), Concirrus believes it’s the world’s first one-stop-shop to design, build, and operate remote telemetry solutions on their customer’s behalf.
Andrew Yeoman, Concirrus’ CEO stated “We are really delighted about our launch today. Our ground-breaking solutions will make connecting remote assets to the back office easier than ever before and enable the measurement of business critical information from any remote asset. Making that information available for the decision-making process companies can transform their business, gain competitive advantage, disrupt existing business models and increase customer intimacy. Gartner Group estimates there will be more than 200 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020 and M2M will be the core communication tool to link them all”
Craig Hollingworth, Concirrus’ COO added “Our motto is ‘M2M made easy’. Connecting devices should be as easy as setting up email and we have created what we believe is a unique combination of technologies – hardware, firmware, data platform, applications, and mobile applications. We’ve made it all available in the cloud on our ‘Concirrus Connect’ platform and with one straight forward contract”
Established on more than 20 years of experience in the M2M market, Concirrus boasts a management team that includes former executives from Trimble Navigation, Masternaut and Orange. “The M2M market has been fragmented and dominated by large brands but customers are becoming increasingly frustrated when still needing assemble all the pieces themselves and Concirrus is the answer to that problem!” concludes Hollingworth
About Concirrus Ltd.
Concirrus was formed to make it easy to design, build and operate remote telemetry solutions for the ‘Internet of Things’, commonly known as Machine to Machine (M2M). Founded with experience of buying and running companies in the mobile and commercial vehicle telematics market the company operates as a ‘one-stop shop’ and distributes, designs, builds and operates Solutions as a Service for companies worldwide. For further information, contact us at +44 207 969 2979 or email email@example.com
Concirrus offerings include:
▪ Custom Solutions: provides a turn-key solution for customers wanting to connect assets to the internet and back office. From hardware design, hardware supply and connectivity to secure data hosting, web and mobile applications.
▪ Smart Energy Solutions: provides meters, modems, and with a partner solution complete meter reading capabilities.
▪ Security Solutions: providing an integrated environment for a variety of sensitive information including asset, site, and personnel security.
▪ Tyre Pressure Solutions: providing a key element of technology for fleet and vehicle operators ensuring safe and economical operation of vehicles.
▪ Connectivity Solutions: working with mobile operators and aggregators Concirrus offers a complete service for M2M device connectivity Worldwide with secure, private APNs, roaming SIMs, and unbeatable price and service.
For additional information
Andrew Yeoman, CEO
+44 207 969 2979
43-45 Portman Square