There are several home remedies for dark circles which are totally natural and are safe to use. They are quite simple to follow and do not involve any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for this problem which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for dark circles is to take a good sleep every day. Six to eight hours of sleep a day is sufficient for an average person.
2. Take one teaspoon of milk, one teaspoon of flour, half lemon juice and one fourth spoon of honey. Mix them all together and then apply this mixture on your face. Allow it to dry and later use wet hands to rub it off your face. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for dark circles.
3. Take some tomato juice and lemon juice. Mix them together and then apply to the affected area. Daily use this method twice to gain good results.
4. Take a fresh cucumber and grate it. Now squeeze these gratings and collect its juice in a cup. Take couple of cotton balls and soak them in this cucumber juice. Apply these cotton balls on the eyes. It will give a soothing effect to the eyes and will help in treating this problem.
5. Take some turmeric powder and add little pineapple juice to it. Mix them well to form a paste and then apply it on the affected region. This home remedy will help in curing dark circles.
6. Vitamin E is very helpful in reducing the puffiness and dark circles. All you have to do is pierce a vitamin E capsule with a needle and take some of its oil on your fingertip. Apply this oil on the affected region under the eyes.
7. Avoid junk foods, soft drinks, sweets and processed foods. They are very harmful for the body.
8. Take a cotton ball and then put two to three drops of rose water on it. Now massage the affected area with this cotton ball for five to six minutes. Make this a daily practice and you will see the results in two to three weeks.
9. Drink eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will keep your body hydrated and will help in flushing out the toxins from the body, which can later cause dark circles.
10. Take some almonds and soak them in water for the whole night. Once soft, crush them properly and mix with few drops of milk to form a paste. Now apply this paste on the affected area for ten minutes. Make it a daily practice to apply this paste on the affected area every morning.
These were some of the most effective and popular home remedies for dark circles which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use. visit http://www.home-