Breast Care Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for breast care which are simple to use and are quite safe to be tried at home. Some of the popular home remedies for breast care which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies to tighten the breasts is the use of the beans. All you need to do is mash some beans properly and then rub these beans on your breasts (excluding the nipple area) for the next thirty minutes. Later use warm water to wash.
2. Young girls in their early teens should wear proper fitting brassiere in order to give proper shape to the breasts. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for breast care.
3. To treat the inflammation of breasts, mix vitamin E with cod-liver oil, powder of white oak bark and garlic treated oil. Now using this mixture on the breasts will give you relief from the inflammation.
4. Take a cup half filled with rum and then mix one lemon in it. Leave this mixture for the whole night and next morning use this mixture to massage your breasts. Later wash with cold water.
5. Red raspberry tea is also very beneficial for the overall health of the breasts. All you need to do is drink raspberry tea every day.
6. To prevent fibroids you should mix one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder, one teaspoon of honey and seven seeds of black caraway. Consume this mixture every morning. This is one of the most effective home remedies for breast care.
7. Another beneficial home remedy for breast care is the use of egg. Take an egg white and beat it until it becomes creamy. Now rub the bottom of your breasts with this creamy egg white and wait for thirty minutes. Later use onion water to wash it.
8. Consume diet rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Eat oats, soybeans and brown rice as they are rich in fiber.
9. Take some banana and mash it properly. Now put them in your old bra and wear it as long as you like.
10. You can even use ice cubes to prevent contamination of the breasts which can later cause diseases. All you have to do is rub ice cube on your breasts for one minute every day.
These were some of the most popular and effective home remedies for breast care which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use. visit http://www.naturalhealth-