* Learners Want Personalization.
* Learning Together: Social & Collaborative Learning.
* Susan Cain on Introverts
* What is the "e" in e-Learning?
* Video Expands Learning.
* Otello, Leadership & Learning by Nigel Paine.
* General Colin Powell's Leadership Perspectives.
* LMS: More Learning Options, Please!
* Charles Duhigg on Habits.
* Performance Support Perspectives
View the Learning 2012 Newsletter online.
View the Learning in 2012 Newsletter online at http://www.learning2012.com/
About The MASIE Center
The MASIE Center is an international Learning LAB and research center working with Global Organizations. Headquarters are in Saratoga Springs, NY, with staff located in Virginia and Shanghai, China.
For more information, please visit www.masie.com
About Learning 2012:
Elliott Masie is the host of Learning 2012 - October 21 to 24 - Orlando, a unique gathering of thousands of senior learning leaders focused on the changing and evolving world of learning. Learning 2012 will include keynote discussions and interviews with General Colin Powell, USA (Ret.), Charles Duhigg (Author of The Power of Habit), Susan Cain (Author of QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking), Marshall Goldsmith and many more. Full Details at www.learning2012.com