We all know Google is synonymous with Search, Facebook with Social Network, Twitter with Instant Messaging LinkedIn with Professionals, and Groupon with Deals. The persistent question on everyone’s mind is where is the specialized platform for brand advertising and engagement Ads, one that delivers instant results and truly addresses the pain of global brands. A new company called Maapit, has ambitious plans to revolutionize brand advertising by “raising the bar around Social & Engagement Ads, as well as Global Consumer Events”. Maapit plans to reveal how 21st century savvy consumers should be treated. By now, we all know banner Ads, click Ads and Impressions are dinosaured, or at best, fading out, and Engagement Ad is the new killer service. Anyone who doesn’t know this yet, as the Geigo Ad says “must be living under a rock.” As we adopt smart phones, and smarter devices, the way we interact with adverts must evolve to align with our lifestyle. The lingering problem is that today’s approach hasn’t changed much for the past three decades. Besides the fact that consumers are too sophisticated for banner Ads, another issue is, consumers do not like to be stalked on the web after visiting a particular site. The use of flash cookies is a hot topic for the FTC, and an annoyance to consumers, but there is good news, Maapit operates without it. Maapit wants to help brands “wow consumers” in a way they haven’t been too successful with in the past. Some big brand advertisers have been covertly complaining about the largest social sites not delivering. Even the largest marketing broker firm that represents a lot of fortune 500 brands is complaining about the direct correlation of Ad result to $$$$ spent. They have an issue with how today’s huge incumbent social sites treat them, regarding data required to analyze and justify Ad dollars and value. If interested in the full story, join Maapit and contact info(at)maapit.com we’ll provide the link to read it on the prominent newspaper that covered the story.
What is Maapit?
It’s a Social Billboard: a proprietary platform for engagement Ads and global consumer events.
What Does Maapit Do?
- Partner with Brands to offer exclusive experiences or global product launches
- Provide customized services e.g. Ads with Benefits, Social Marketing, Social & Engagement Ads
What Pain Point Does Maapit Fix?
• Brands need campaigns that work + higher ROI, deeper engagement and an efficient way to launch new products globally. Consumers want to participate and be appreciated with exclusives, but dislike creepy cookies stalking them on the web.
• Currently, there’s no platform that focuses on quality advertising experience. Also there’s no platform built to specifically handle synchronized global product launches
• Brands spend big, and get relatively little value back e.g. discarded magazines and 30 second T.V. Ad slot
How Does Maapit Differentiate Itself?
• Unprecedented 24 hour Ad display
• Revolutionary Archiving = ROI of $1M-5M on Ad expenditure
• Maapit provides the ability for consumers to be participators not just spectators
• Monopolistic Attention: Maapit focuses on one brand at a time. All attention is on one brand instead of competing with millions.
• Enables brands to leverage existing Likes & Followers for success and more www.maapit.com/