The entire portfolio includes:
• Columbia Gateway: one single-story office building and four flex buildings totaling 201,000 square feet at 7151, 7155, 7161, 7165 and 7175 Columbia Gateway Drive.
• Fox Run Business Center: one 88,895-square-
• Columbia Business Center: seven single-story office buildings, one flex, and one retail building totaling 160,350 square feet and located at 6410-6490 Dobbin Road.
• Oakland Ridge: two single-story office and four flex buildings totaling 225,000 square feet located at 8910-8940 Route 108, 9130 Red Branch Road and 9151 Rumsey Road.
• 9020 Mendenhall Court: one 38,253-square-
• The Woods at Brokenland: two single-story office and three flex buildings totaling 225,000 square feet located at 9700-9740 Patuxent Woods Drive.
A total of 106,497 square feet is currently available for lease within the portfolio.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Richard Thomas, Hayes Merkert, Karen Cherry and Matt Melnick will lease the properties on behalf of Greenfield Partners. For further information, please contact 410-685-9595.
About Greenfield Partners
Greenfield Partners, LLC was founded in March 1997, and is a private company dedicated to excellence in real estate investing. Greenfield is an investment management company with more than $4 billion in equity under management. For more information, visit www.greenfieldpartners.com.
About Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment, and has established a preeminent position in the world’s major markets, as evidenced by its frequent involvement in many of the most significant property leases, sales and assignments. Founded in 1917, it has 243 offices in 60 countries and more than 14,000 employees. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. The firm has more than $4 billion in assets under management globally through its wholly‐owned subsidiary Cushman & Wakefield Investors. A recognized leader in local and global real estate research, the firm publishes its market information and studies online at www.cushmanwakefield.com/