Knowledgefaber research indicates that cloud computing market in APAC is expected to reach $6.2 billion by 2015. Cloud computing market in India is expected to cross the $ 1 billion mark by 2014, growing at a CAGR of 32% between 2011 and 2015. Cloud computing provides obvious benefits to small and medium enterprises in India in terms of CAPEX and reduced application deployment time. SMEs have no existing or legacy IT setup, providing them an opportunity to leap frog to the new business model. The migration approach of large enterprises towards cloud computing, however, remains to be seen. The report provides an overview on cloud computing market across the world with details on Indian cloud computing market. Report provides in-depth coverage of current cloud computing adoption scenario by large enterprises in India and future market growth projections
Key questions answered:
1. What is the total cloud computing market size worldwide and across regions such as North America, EMEA and Japan? How will the market grow in next 5 years?
2. What is market size for cloud computing in emerging markets such as APAC and Latin America and what is the forecast for the next 5 years?
3. How is Cloud computing landscape in India? What can be expected in future?
4. What is cloud computing uptake by large enterprises in India? What are the major sectors witnessing cloud adoption?
5. Who are the early adopters amongst large enterprises?
6. How are telcos gearing up to offer cloud services in India?
7. What can be the cloud migration path for enterprises in India?
Report is available for purchase at Knowledgefaber at an introductory price of USD 1500 only. For enquiries please contact:inquiry@
Table of Contents
1. Evolution of cloud computing – Major milestones
2. Global Cloud Computing market overview
2.1 Estimation methodology
2.2 Cloud Computing market size
2.3 Global IT & Cloud spending
2.4 APAC IT & Cloud spending
3. Cloud Computing market size in India
3.1 Estimation methodology
3.2 Cloud Computing market size
4. Cloud Computing for Indian enterprises
4.1 Estimation methodology
4.2 Market size for Indian enterprises
4.3 Enterprise CIO concerns regarding cloud adoption
4.4 Cloud computing market by sectors
4.5 Cloud computing in government sector
4.6 Benefits of cloud computing adoption
4.7 Challenges in cloud computing adoption
4.8 Addressing challenges in cloud adoption
4.9 Adoption of private and hybrid cloud models
5. Cloud Computing scenario for telcos in India
6. Cloud Computing and enterprise mobility
7. Cloud Computing migration approach