London UK, 28 August, 2012
Balkan Holidays, www.balkanholidays.co.uk has launched new three and four night ski weekends to Slovenia, for the first time this Winter.
Skiers can choose a base in Kranjska Gora, Lake Bled or Lake Bohinj, Slovenia. In addition a choice of short breaks to Bansko and Borovets, Bulgaria, provides an affordable option for skiers this winter. All resorts are suitable for beginner and intermediate standard skiers.
• Prices from around £268 per person for a 3 night bed & breakfast break in Lake Bohinj, Slovenia from around £268 per person, flying from Stansted in March 2013
• Prices from around £251 per person for a 3 night break in Borovets, Bulgaria, based on 4 adults staying in a one bedroom self catering apartment departing March 2013.
• Packages include half board accommodation in three and four star hotels.
• Prices include return flights and transfers to the resorts.
• Ski packs including lift pass, equipment hire and lessons, are pre-bookable from £50 per person
• Balkan ski weekends are available on selected dates from 10 January until 3 April 2013.
• Departures are from Gatwick, Luton, Heathrow to Sofia, Bulgaria on Thursdays and Fridays and on Saturday from Manchester
• Departures to Ljubliana, Slovenia are from Stansted on Thursdays and Fridays and Luton on Saturdays
For bookings go to www.balkanholidays.co.uk or Tel: 0845 130 1114
Linda Moore/Jo Gaukrodger
Bugsgang & Associates