The ES 350 is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine with Dual VVT-i that delivers 268 horsepower at 6,200 rpm and 248 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,700. The six-speed sequential-shift automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) provides enhanced driving performance, fuel efficiency and smooth shifts. Low friction materials further improve efficiency and help the ES 350 to achieve EPA-fuel economy estimates of 21 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The ES 350 features a Drive Mode Select feature, with Normal, Eco and Sport modes, allowing drivers to customize their experience.
• NORMAL mode provides a blend of performance and efficiency that is suited to everyday driving.
• ECO mode revises throttle mapping and climate control systems to favor fuel economy while the meter lighting changes to blue.
• Sport mode increases powertrain and steering responsiveness, while the IP changes from the hybrid power monitor to a tachometer.
• Suspension changes, a stiffer body and a quicker steering gear ratio to deliver more precise handling.
• Front suspension employs opposite-wound coil springs to help enhance straight-line stability.
• Revised rear suspension geometry and improved shock absorber damping characteristics enhance ride comfort.
• Steering gear ratio has been reduced from 16.1:1 to 14.8:1 to help deliver a more responsive and direct steering feel.
• Increased body rigidity is achieved through lightweight, high tensile strength steel, added bracing and more spot welds.
• Airflow is smoothed beneath the vehicle, improving stability and fuel economy, and reducing drag.
• Equipped with standard 215/55R17 low rolling resistance tires on 17-inch alloy wheels or optional high-gloss 17-inch wheels.
• For the first time, 18-inch high-gloss alloy wheels are offered.
• The optional Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) helps detect vehicles in side blind spots.
• The RCTA alerts the driver to rear cross traffic when backing out of a parking spot.
• Available Lane Departure Alert (LDA) is integrated with automatic high beam dimming technology.
• The available Pre-Collision System (PCS) uses sub-millimeter wave radar, designed to detect certain obstructions traveling ahead and prepare the vehicle for a potential collision.
• The ES features a class-leading 10 airbags as standard equipment, including driver and front passenger knee, front and seat-mounted air bags, as well as rear seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags.
• Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats are designed to limit excessive head movement in certain rear-end collisions, helping to decrease the severity of whiplash-type injuries.
• Genuine leather is available, as is semi-aniline leather for a more refined look and feel.
• The optional HDD Navigation System includes voice command, an integrated backup camera, an eight-inch screen, and the next generation Lexus Enform® system with App Suite.
• Lexus Enform provides seamless connectivity with Bing™ search, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable®, Pandora®, Yelp® and Facebook Places through compatible smart phones. (A one-year subscription to Lexus Enform with App Suite is included.)
• An available 15-speaker 835 watt Mark Levinson® audio system features an eight-inch display screen, HD Radio with iTunes tagging, DVD audio/video and a Sirius XM Satellite Radio receiver. Exclusive GreenEdge technology from Mark Levinson doubles the output of the amplifier, while reducing energy consumption by fifty percent.
• The wheelbase has been lengthened by 1.8 inches, while overall length of the vehicle has grown by one inch, resulting in shorter overhangs and a more spacious interior.
• The “L” design motif is reflected in the LED daytime running lights and combination rear lamps. Fog lamps are integrated into the sculpted lower front bumper fascia.
• The ES 350 sports dual exhaust pipes.
• Rear headroom is increased by 0.8 inches, knee room is increased by 2.8 inches andlegroom is lengthened by 4.1 inches. Additional foot room below the front seats enhances rear passenger comfort.
• An available 12-way power seat allows the seat cushion to extend by 1.4 inches for better leg support.
• The steering wheel angle has been reduced from 24 degrees to 22 degrees for a more natural control position.
• The instrument panel places the main information display directly in the driver’s line of sight, supplemented by a center-mounted 3.5-inch color TFT multi-information display screen or available navigation and multimedia system.
• The second-generation Remote Touch Interface (RTI) allows the user to operate the climate, audio, phone controls, optional navigation system and more. The screen menus are selected with a controller located on the center console.
• The interior is offered in Black, Light Gray, and Parchment. Trim colors and materials include Piano Black and Espresso Bird’s-eye Maple.
• 72 months/70,000 miles powertrain and restraint system coverage.
• 72 months corrosion perforation protection coverage, regardless of mileage.
About Lexus of Melbourne
Welcome to Lexus of Melbourne, your South, Central and North Florida Elite of Lexus Dealership!
Lexus of Melbourne has achieved this Prestigious award 12 times!
At Lexus of Melbourne, it’s our mission to provide the drivers of Viera FL and surrounding locations with prestigious, luxury cars, SUVs & Hybrid Vehicles from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards every day to meet your exacting expectations as customers by selling the finest new and used Lexus cars ever built. As a certified Lexus dealer in Viera, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need.
Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a new or used Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our model selection includes a wide array of Lexus Cars, SUVs and Hybrids which include the LS, GS, ES and IS Sedans, LFA and IS F Performance, IS C Convertible, LX, GX and RX Luxury Utility and LS, GS, RX, HS and CT Hybrid vehicles. From 2000 to 2011 models, our dealership has a Lexus that’s perfect for you.
As Your local Lexus Auto Dealer, located in Viera FL, Lexus of Melbourne is proud to provide new and used Lexus cars, parts, accessories and service to the fine drivers of Melbourne, Cocoa-Rockledge, Merritt Island, Titusville and surrounding areas.
Call or visit Lexus of Melbourne today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center.
Lexus of Melbourne
6927 Bromley Drive
Viera, FL 32940
Telephone: (888) 218-3971
SALES HOTLINE: (888) 675-5447
Finance: (888) 714-6190
Parts: (888) 618-9296
Service: (888) 713-7191
Showroom: (888) 714-6190
Fax: (321) 254-7151
Hours of Operation
Sunday 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-8:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM-7:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
Service and Parts:
Monday –Friday 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM-2:00 PM