Powered by the new 3rd Generation Intel® Mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® QC/ DC processors with Mobile Intel® QM77 Express chipset, the iOPS-76 helps you implement scalable digital signage applications that can network easily with other equipments.
The IBASE iOPS-76 is compliant with Intel® Active Management Technology 8.0 for optimal remote control management and supports up-to 2 displays via the slot-in JAE 80-pin connector and Display Port signals for picture-perfect content reproduction. 2x DDR3 SO-DIMM (Dual Channel), 1x Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 2x USB 3.0, External Accessible mSATA SSD are standard, (optional) Blue Tooth/ WiFi / TV Tuner connections are available.
The iOPS-76 also features an Interface Dock with additional I/O interface, which allows the OPS player to be a standalone operating system. The iOPS-76 can be easily connected with the Interface Dock via the JAE 80-pin connector. The evaluation kit comes with dual USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, serial com, audio jack and additional Display Port and HDMI port.
• 3rd Generation Intel® Mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® QC/ DC Processors
• 1 x Display Port and the Slot-In JAE 80-pin Connector Support up-to 2 Independent 1080p Displays
• 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM(Dual Channel)
• 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
• Dual Mini PCI-E(x1) slots for WiFi / Bluetooth / TV Tuner Options
• External Accessible mSATA SSD
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) Benefits
• Standardized interface between screen and player simplifying digital signage hardware design
• Digital audio/video signal via Display Port allows picture-perfect content reproduction
• Slot-in module design effectively lowering deployment and field maintenance costs
For more information about iOPS-76, please visit http://www.ibase-
About IBASE Technology
Founded in 2000, IBASE Technology has committed to provide the ultimate user experience with its digital signage products. In addition to the award winning “Signature Book™” series of professional grade digital signage players, IBASE’s product mix covers single board computers, industrial motherboards, CPU modules, embedded industrial systems and network security appliances. IBASE has been awarded ISO 9001 Quality assurance, ISO 13485 medical certification and specialize in designing and manufacturing of industrial PC products. For more information, please visit http://www.ibase-
IBASE Technology (USA), Inc.
1050 Stewart Drive, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
Web Site: www.ibase-usa.com/
Press Contact – David Chen Email :davidchen@ibase-
Tel: 408-992-0888 x 218