Many companies specializing in asbestos abatement work diligently to protect people from exposure to asbestos fibers in their homes, offices and schools. They work in a highly litigious field and it’s crucial that they not only follow all regulations associated with asbestos removal, but also have the proper insurance coverage in case they are drawn into an asbestos related lawsuit.
One of the leading providers of Asbestos Abatement Commercial General Liability insurance plans is Legends Environmental Insurance Services, LLC. They have been in business since 1973 and are one of the premier insurance providers for the industry.
“Almost anyone involved in the asbestos industry will eventually need their insurance coverage,” reported Brian Mcfarland, Vice President of Legends. “This critical coverage can mean the difference between an asbestos company weathering a legal challenge or the possible destruction of the company. Legends has the insurance plans that allow asbestos companies to provide their services knowing they are protected.”
The policy for Legends’ Asbestos Abatement Commercial General Liability includes:
• ISO Based Occurrence Commercial General Liability Coverage Form
• Contractual Liability coverage
• Temporary storage of asbestos materials on-site or at owned locations
• Coverage for incidental transportation of remediated asbestos
• Blanket or project-specific coverage
• Policy can be expanded to include incidental operations such as carpentry, insulation and painting
• Lead Abatement Liability can be included
• Contractor's Pollution Liability can be included
• Optional coverage for Mold Remediation
To date, thousands of environmental consultants, contractors and environmental firms have utilized Legends for their insurance needs, making Legends one of the largest specialized insurance providers in the nation. To learn more about Legends Environmental Insurance Services please visit: http://www.Legends-
About Legends Environmental Insurance Services, LLC
Legends Environmental Insurance Services is nationally recognized as an innovator in providing environmental and restoration insurance programs. The company has over 30 years experience providing these services in all 50 states.