The new white paper follows the recently published Inventing a Better babyLance(r)
Throughout the redesign phase of the new babyLance infant heelstick device that MediPurpose launched earlier this month, MediPurpose initiated intensive evaluation of end-users' preferences. The new white paper illustrates MediPurpose's process of collecting and digesting that feedback, which helped it successfully reinvent babyLance.
Along with trigger activation preferences, MediPurpose wanted to better understand end-users needs and expectations, such as:
* What features did they like about the original babyLance?
* What features did they like the least?
* What improvements would they most like to see in a redesigned babyLance?
"MediPurpose listened carefully to babyLance's end users throughout the reinvention process, resulting in our new neonatal heelstick device that will satisfy the unique needs of both its end-user customers and distribution partners," said MediPurpose founder and CEO Patrick Yi.
Yi said that his company's confidence is fostered by the knowledge that its new infant heelstick device:
* Is designed with intensive input from a diverse range of highly qualified users.
* Provides a preferred pull trigger activation mechanism that is comfortable and easy to use.
* Is assured to provide safety and quality from a proven and trusted manufacturer with worldwide distribution channels.
Additionally, Yi said that the interactive process further validates MediPurpose's medical product innovation process and capabilities.
The new babyLance infant heel incision device is a fully redesigned iteration of MediPurpose's original safe, easy and effective heelstick device.
Used by neonatal caregivers to collect blood samples from infants, the new babyLance features an ergonomic design to provide a secure and stable grip.
Combined with a redesigned trigger mechanism, the heelstick device is easy to activate, helping to deliver a consistent incision without touching the baby's tender nerve fibers.
babyLance heelstick devices are available in two models:
* The babyLance BLN (Newborn), which delivers an incision depth of 1.00 mm.
* The babyLance BLP (Preemie), which delivers an incision depth of 0.85 mm.
To download the white papers, please visit http://www.medipurpose.com/
For more information about babyLance -- including pricing and no-cost product sample requests -- please visit http://www.medipurpose.com/
Founded in 1999, MediPurpose is a leading medical device company headquartered in Singapore, with offices in the United States and Europe.
Known for its popular babyLance(r)
MediPurpose's Medical Device Innovation division offers angel funding and developmental expertise for new medical device inventors and innovative medical product companies that seek entrance into new medical device markets.
For more information about MediPurpose's medical products and solutions for inventors, innovators, manufacturers and distributors, please visit http://www.medipurpose.com.