Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa Knuckles Sports Bar Monterey Launches New Daily Specials and Celebrates National Drink Beer Day Friday, September 28th
MONTEREY, CA -- The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa General Manager Steve McNally announced today Knuckles Sports Bar Monterey, the family oriented bar that is a long-time fixture for local sports fans in the Monterey Bay area, has launched new weekly specials. Stop by and try these specials:
New Menu Items:
• Warm Castroville Artichoke and Spinach Flat Bread: The classic Dip of Spinach and Artichokes served warm on Seasoned Flat Bread $8.00.
Daily Drink and Beer Specials Monday-Friday 4pm-6pm:
• 16 oz Draft Beers $5.50
• Well Drinks $5.50
• Buffalo Wings (6pc) $6.00
• Potato Skins $6.50
• Garlic Fries $4.00
Celebrate at Knuckles every day of the week!
On National Drink Beer Day, Friday, September 28th stop by Knuckles Sports Bar with Firestone DBA pints for $5.50 per pint all day long!
In addition to the new menu, Knuckles Sports Bar has:
• Knuckles Sports Bar is also offering Sierra Nevada 3 ounce sampling trays for $6.50 per tray. Diners can currently taste Blond Ale, Brown Ale, Pale Ale, Harvest Ale and Torpedo Ale.
• There are 5 Sierra Nevada beers on tap: Northern Hemisphere Harvest, Torpedo Extra IPA, Pale Ale, Blonde Ale, Brown Ale and an 20 assorted cold beers on tap.
• 24 Flat Screen HDTV’s (One that is an 83”HDTV)
• Pool table and kids gaming area.
• And of course, complimentary popcorn and peanuts as always!
Located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, Knuckles Sports Bar Monterey is open Monday - Friday at 4:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 11:00am. For more information call (831) 372-1234.