Kumbh Mela Tours India is held in four major towns- Haridwar, Ujjain, Nashik and most important Allahabad. According to ancient science of astronomy and branch of astrology the calculations of planets decides at which place which type of Kumbh will take place. The occurrence of Maha Kumbh Mela takes after every 12 years. Tourists, spiritual seekers, come to these holy places to seek blessings of holy saints and take a dip in Ganges to wash their sins and heal the soul.
The next Maha Kumbh Mela will be going to held in Allahabad in Jan Feb 2013. Allahabad is like a mini –Varanasi and Haridwar but is far quieter and quainter. Here the ghats and streets are spilling over with tourist and devotees. This pious place is a keeper of spiritual legacy. The ambience created by the ghats,the religious air that fills the place,and an inherent serenity makes it a charming pilgrim point.
The important bathing dates of Kumbh Mela 2013 as under
• 27th January (Sunday) - Paush Purnima
• 6th February (Wednesday) - Ekadashi Snan
• 10th February (Sunday) - Mauni Amavasya Snan (Main Bathing Day)
• 15th February (Friday) - Basant Panchami Snan
• 17th February (Sunday) - Rath Saptami Snan
• 18th February (Monday) - Bhisma Ekadashi Snan
• 25th February (Monday) - Maghi Purnima Snan
Of the above dates Mauni Amavasya Snan is considered to be of utmost importance.
IJ Dream Vacation Pvt. Ltd. is calling you to be a part of this spiritual journey. When is you taking off? We want to hear from you and be a part of your trip which is a combination of spiritual essence and romance of rivers.